Terms and conditions of the online retailer UK.EUROMART.COM
1. Terms and conditions of business
- 1.1. This website, which is located on the Internet at uk.euromart.com (and is a sub domain of www.euromart.com), is operated by SHOPITRIGHT LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12882575 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to SHOPITRIGHT LTD.
- 1.3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- 1.4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
- 1.5. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to cases where a person intending to purchase goods from us is a legal entity or person ordering goods within the framework of their entrepreneurial activity or within the scope of their separate occupations.
2. General conditions
- 2.1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- 2.2. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
- 2.3. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
3. Online store terms
- 3.1. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
- 3.2. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- 3.3. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- 3.4. The website (uk.euromart.com) also contains information about the costs associated with packaging and delivery. Information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods listed on the website of the business applies only in cases where the goods are delivered within the United Kingdom.
3.5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason
not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
- 3.6. When you place an order you will receive confirmation of the order (acceptance), which is sent to you by email confirming the details of your order.
4. The price of goods and payment terms
- 4.1. Payment for goods listed on our website and for any costs associated with the delivery of such goods, is made via the website by using your payment card.
- 4.2. Along with the purchase price, the buyer is obligated to pay the costs associated with packaging and delivery at the agreed rate. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price is understood to include the costs associated with delivery of goods.
- 4.3. Potential discounts on the price of the goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.
- 4.4. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
- 4.5. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
- 4.6. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
5. Transport and delivery of goods
- 5.1. As you view the items on our website and during checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
- 5.2. In the event that a mode of transport is agreed upon, based on the special request of the Buyer, the Buyer bears the risk and additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- 5.3. In the event that the goods need to be delivered repeatedly or in any other way than stated in the Order for reasons arising from the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery, respectively the costs associated with other delivery methods.
- 5.4.When accepting the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the goods’ packaging, and in case any defects are identified, to immediately notify the carrier. In case of discovering damages indicative of unauthorized intrusion into the package, the Buyer is not obliged to accept the package from the carrier.
6. Order cancellation
- 6.1. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- 6.2. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
7. Liability and indemnity
- 7.1. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- 7.2. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
- 7.3. Our website may allow users to post comments related to our products or their shopping experience with us. These comments represent the opinions of the individuals providing the comment and not the views, positions, or policies of SHOPITRIGHT LTD. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any reliance on such information.
- 7.4. All comments made on SHOPITRIGHT LTD websites are considered public records and anyone who posts comments participates at his or her own risk, taking personal responsibility for posted comments, username and any information provided.
8. Final provisions
- 8.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- 8.3. If any provisions of the Terms and Conditions are invalid or ineffective, or becomes such, instead of the invalid provision, a provision whose meaning is invalid, the provision with the closest meaning becomes effective. The invalidity or unenforceability of one provision does not affect the effectivity or enforceability of other provisions.